Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eddie Murphy the next Riddler in Batman

“Well, Hollywood never ceases to surprise me. CNN has just reported, get this, that Eddie Murphy is signed to play the Riddler in the next Batman movie due out in 2010.

Okay, call me skeptical but Eddie Murphy? Are they kidding? Don’t get me wrong, Eddie Murphy is a funny guy and all but I just don’t see him in the role. Plus, isn’t he a little old now to be playing Batman villains?

Anyway, I don’t know what your opinions are of this joke(r), no pun intended, but your comments are more than welcome.

In the meantime, I’ve posted some photos and video clips from memorable Batman villains and movies and some bios as well. I’m sure you’ll find this page quite entertaining.

Eddie Murphy? Let’s get real here folks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment